I overstayed my ESTA 2 days because I had medical surgery, I have medical report, will immigration ever let me back in USA.

Asked over 1 year ago - Flushing, NY

i CAN provide all medical report, i payed everything out of my pocket. will i need visa to come back? thank you

1. Brian Curtis Pascale

Pro

3

Answered . You should post this in the immigration forum.

2. Jeffrey Mark Adams

3

Answered . Reposted in immigration. Good luck

3. Lalita Haran

4

Answered . If you departed U.S. then explain your overstay at the time of entry just the way you are explaining here and have the documents ready in case there is any issue. Best Wishes!
    Lalita Haran
    Attorney
    Practice Area: Immigration
    13295 Illinois St., Ste. 128
    Carmel IN 46032
    Ph: (317) 660-6174
    www.haranlaw.com

4. Daniel DeMaria

Pro

2

Answered . There is a good chance they will not even know you overstayed, so next time you come back don't mention it unless they ask. The y sometimes lose I-94 forms. Be prepared though with all records about your surgery and payment and plane ticket and everything when you come in - IN CASE they do ask. good luck

5. Albert Lee Crosner

3

Answered . I would pursue Attorney Haran's recommendation if I were you. If you run into further problems, contact a local area Immigration attorney in your home state to help you.