I overstayed my ESTA 2 days because I had medical surgery, I have medical report, will immigration ever let me back in USA.

Flushing, NY |

i CAN provide all medical report, i payed everything out of my pocket. will i need visa to come back? thank you

You should post this in the immigration forum.

Mr. Pascale is licensed to practice law in the State of New York. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and time-lines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Pascale strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in their state in order to insure proper advice is received.

i tryed but the site is not letting me.....how please?

Brian C. Pascale

Brian C. Pascale

I'm surprised, the site is pretty user friendly. Try closing your internet and going back to the website.

Daniel DeMaria

Daniel DeMaria

Forum = "practice area"

Reposted in immigration. Good luck

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff www.nyelderinjurylaw.com

If you departed U.S. then explain your overstay at the time of entry just the way you are explaining here and have the documents ready in case there is any issue. Best Wishes!
Lalita Haran
Attorney
Practice Area: Immigration
13295 Illinois St., Ste. 128
Carmel IN 46032
Ph: (317) 660-6174
www.haranlaw.com

I would pursue Attorney Haran's recommendation if I were you. If you run into further problems, contact a local area Immigration attorney in your home state to help you.

Mr. Crosner is licensed to practice law in California and has been practicing law in California since 1978. The response herein is general legal and business analysis.. It is not intended nor construed to be "legal advice" but rather it is analysis, and different lawyers may analyze this matter differently, especially if there are additional facts not reflected in the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. I am not your attorney until retained by a written retainer agreement signed by both of us. See also avvo.com terms and conditions item 9, incorporated as if it was reprinted here.

There is a good chance they will not even know you overstayed, so next time you come back don't mention it unless they ask. The y sometimes lose I-94 forms. Be prepared though with all records about your surgery and payment and plane ticket and everything when you come in - IN CASE they do ask. good luck

This answer is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. You should not take action based upon this information without consulting legal counsel. This answer is not intended to create, and does not create, an attorney-client relationship. PLEASE REMEMBER: All claims and legal matters have statutes of limitations and/or other important time periods that apply to them. This means that you must take action on all claims or legal matters within the required time period(s) or your claims could be barred by the statute of limitations or dismissed. Contact our office or another competent attorney immediately to discuss the particular facts of any claim or legal issue you might have in order to learn what time periods apply to your particular situation.