I on felony probation I call a 1888 number. I have random drug test but never took one yet I have been on about two months.

Marietta, GA |

If I pay my fine and get on non report will the tests continue?

Felony or misdemeanor?

↓ Mark this answer as "Helpful" or "Best Answer" if you like it. For more information, contact us at www.SteakleyLawFirm.com or (404) 835-7595. The initial consultation is always free for Avvo users.

John Arnold Steakley

John Arnold Steakley

Yes, assume the tests will continue. Non-reporting probation is still probation and they can test you as they wish. They MAY not test you until near the end before they release you for good, but why take the risk. Just stay clean.

Have a lawyer help you file the paperwork.

Most likely, but the more definite answer depends on the terms of your particular sentence. You can find those terms on a certified copy of your sentencing sheet and/or case disposition that you get from the Clerk's office.

Answers to questions on this web site are for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. Unless you and Troy W. Marsh, Jr. have signed a written contract, Troy W. Marsh, Jr. is not your attorney, and you are not his client. www.marshlaw1.com troy@marshlaw1.com