I obtain asslt 4 degree class a , is there a time limit it vanishes itself or how do i have it removed ?

Lexington, KY |

it occured to years ago , it was a domestic dispute ... i want to further a career and childcare and i dont want this to be what holds me back .

1. Convictions do not banish, arrests and certain other offenses may be eligible for to be expunged or sealed. You will have to hire a lawyer to review your situation, the Court disposition and go from there.

2. As your attorney who helped you with the charges.

Educational purposes answer. | FACDL.org | NACDL.org | Defendme.net | twitter.com/JReganLLM | Non-privileged answer.

3. We have 2 adult expungement statutes in KY: KRS 431.076 and 431.078 that may apply. Consult with a local attorney to help you. www.kacdl.net

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..