I now live in Gonzales, was married 7/28/2012,, want a divorce been separated 7+ months

Asked over 1 year ago - Gonzales, LA

married + lived in frankelton la, could not get along, 69 bad health, try'd can't work, she found another fellow,

1. Lauren G. Coleman

2

Answered . You can get a divorce based upon living separate and apart for 6 months. Should be simple and not too expensive.

2. Myra Chack Fleischer

2

Answered . Not sure what your question is specifically as there was none posed. If you are asking can you ask for a divorce, yes you can. I would contact local counsel. Good luck.

3. Scheherazade B Rastegar-Djavahery

2

Answered . Contact a divorce attorney in your area for assistance. Good luck.