I nned to reopem my deportation case its from 2004 what is my odds

Asked almost 2 years ago - Colchester, CT

i have deportation order from 2004 texas court

1. Gintare Grigaite

2

Answered . More information needed to determine the likelihood of reopening your case, such as why you were placed in removal proceedings, whether you have any criminal history, and also whether you have any kind of petition approved, for example. So it would be best if you could meet with an experienced immigration attorney in private to discuss this.

2. Stephen D. Berman

2

Answered . Since over 3 months have passed, you can only move to reopen if the Department of Homeland Security joins in your motion.

3. Eugene J. Glicksman

2

Answered . Because of the age of your case, you would need the government's attorney to join in the motion to reopen. This is something I would strongly urge that you do not attempt without assistance. You should consult with an expereinced immigration attorney as soon as possible.

Good luck!