I never piad child support .but split up when my oldest was 7 and my youngest was 3 .plus a new born. 2 are dead and 1 is living

Houston, TX |
Filed under: Child support arrears

i owe quite a bit .more than i can pay in a life time.

1. This is not a Question.

This answer is general information which does not establish any attorney-client relationship between the person asking a question and the person answering, or a duty to respond to ongoing questions; nor is it intended to replace competent legal assistance in the jurisdiction where the matter/issue arises or is before a Court.

2. If you owe child support it is a debt that never goes away. You will pay it for the rest of your life. Then your estate owes it. I hope that answers your question.

Attorney Brochstein is donating her time and talent by answering questions to help those in need of legal information. If you found this answer "helpful" or "best answer", please select the button to show your appreciation. Please understand that this is not a consultation and in no way creates an attorney-client relationship. You are strongly encouraged to consult with an attorney in your county in person about your specific problem.