I need your ans regarding Comprehensive immigration reform enacted date.

Asked about 1 year ago - Stockton, CA

yesterday president obama said that congress will get done CIR by the end of this summer so i want to know if bill pass by this summer then what will be enacted date? you are lawyers then you can answer me by the rule of law making.

and i read the bill a lot where read out bill will be enact after sign by the president so its mean bill will be enact FY-2014.

PLEASE GUIDE

1. Howard M Lewis

Pro

6

10

Answered . No attny will know and please make sure you don't pay anyone unless you have a signed agreement and are sure the law is passed and it will help you, right now there is no law and many people are leary that it will pass, I am hoping it will.

2. Theodore John Murphy

Pro

7

Answered . There is no reform yet. We all have to wait to see if Congress can first agree on anything.

3. Alexander Joseph Segal

6

Answered . I think you are kidding. In case you are not, YOUR GUESS AS GOOD AS OURS. I say - there will be no reform. Not at the end of the summer. Not this year.

4. J. Thomas Smith Ph.D.

Pro

2

Answered . I agree with my colleagues.