I NEED WAY TO GET OUT PROBATION CAN ANY ONE HELP TELL ME WHAT ANY PRONOUNCE ATTORNEY CAN HELP ME

Arlington, TX |

BACK IN 11 / 13 / 2008 , AIM ACCUSED OF RETALIATION WITH NON CONTACTS ANY CAN HELP GET OUT PROBATION WITH PROBOSCIS ATTORNEY ? IT WAS 3 YEARS , THEN INCREASED 5 YEARS WITHOUT MY AGREEMENT PLEAD NOT GUILTY . I ASK PO RELEASE 3 MONTHS AGO SHE DID AND COURT REFUSE TO RELEASE WHAT CAN I DO TO WIN MY FREEDOM ? THEN I CAN TALK THE CONVICTION ?

1. You eep asking questions which do not make sense. You will never get an answer that way. Go speak to your lawyer or to a new lawyer and try to explain what your problem is. Once again - please turn off the caps.

2. I don't really understand your question. I think you are asking for a pro bono attorney, but I'm not sure. It sounds like the judge denied your request to be released from probation three months ago. What has changed that would make the judge change her mind now?

3. See my answer to your previous questions.

Macy Jaggers's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Jaggers offers everyone a free consultation to discuss their case. Feel free to call her office at 214-365-9800 to make an appointment (phones are answered 24 hours) or visit her website at www.macyjaggers.com for more information about her services and recent victories.