I need urgent assistance of a divorce lawyer but i have no money. can someone give me contact details of NY Bar Association of

Hicksville, NY |

Nassau County of Long Island or lawyers that do pro bono that can help me with my case.

You can also try legal clinics at a church, synagogue, or other place of worship.

Attorney Williams practices FAMILY LAW throughout the State of California and may be reached at (831) 233-3558 and offers free consultations. The response provided in this forum is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The information offered in this response is for general informational purposes only and should not be relied upon without further consultation with a legal professional after all relevant facts are disclosed and considered. DANIEL S. WILLIAMS, ESQ. LAW OFFICES OF DANIEL S. WILLIAMS 500 LIGHTHOUSE AVENUE, STE. A MONTEREY, CA 93940 (831) 233-3558 -- OFFICE (831) 233-3560 -- FAX

Contact the court directly. You may be eligible for court appointed attorney. You must file an application with the court in order to be considered.

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes