I need urgent assistance of a divorce lawyer but i have no money. can someone give me contact details of NY Bar Association of

Asked over 2 years ago - Hicksville, NY

Nassau County of Long Island or lawyers that do pro bono that can help me with my case.

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Michael C. Barrows

    Contributor Level 12


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Contact the court directly. You may be eligible for court appointed attorney. You must file an application with the court in order to be considered.

  2. Daniel Seth Williams


    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You can also try legal clinics at a church, synagogue, or other place of worship.

    Attorney Williams practices FAMILY LAW throughout the State of California and may be reached at (831) 233-3558 and... more

Related Topics

Negligence and personal injury

Negligence is a key concept of injury liability, and occurs when someone fails to take a reasonable amount of care to avoid injuring others.

Legal malpractice and negligence

Legal malpractice is when an attorney harms a client through unreasonable errors, and harm would not have occurred "but for" the errors.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

30,295 answers this week

3,410 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

30,295 answers this week

3,410 attorneys answering