I need to sue the [name omitted] can do thi for me for 80.000 my name is [personal info omitted]

Asked over 1 year ago - 27573

i'm not living in this project

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Peter J Weinman


    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . We need more information, such as why you want to sue them and what your relationship is to them.
    What does $80,000 represent?

    I may be guessing or not licensed in your state. No atty/client relationship exists. I earn my living collecting... more
  2. Rixon Charles Rafter III

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Call your county or state bar association and request a referral to an attorney near you.

    Flagged for violation of Terms of Use and presence of PII.

    NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

24,847 answers this week

2,896 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

24,847 answers this week

2,896 attorneys answering