I need to sue the [name omitted] can do thi for me for 80.000 my name is [personal info omitted]

Roxboro, NC |

i'm not living in this project

We need more information, such as why you want to sue them and what your relationship is to them.
What does $80,000 represent?

I may be guessing or not licensed in your state. No atty/client relationship exists. I earn my living collecting points for "helpful" answers.

Call your county or state bar association and request a referral to an attorney near you.

Flagged for violation of Terms of Use and presence of PII.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. His answers to any Avvo question are rooted in general legal principles--NOT your specific state laws. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this matter.

Landlord-tenant topics

Recommended articles about Landlord-tenant