I need to speak to an immigration lawyer that gives free consultation?

Clayton, GA |
Filed under: Immigration

Because I have no money to pay for one please and thank you.

Call our office, during business hours, tomorrow.

Guerra Saenz, PL--Immigration Attorneys (954) 434-5800. This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice.

You better take advantage of this generous offer!

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Many of us speak for free ... for a few minutes.

But, in most cases, you should be prepared to propose a payment plan.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

Recommended articles about Immigration