I need to reopen an Ethics case with New discovery!

Asked over 1 year ago - Lodi, NJ

I lost a judgement for an attorney fee a couple of months ago in a Pro Se Superior Court case. I found another past client of this attorney who gave this same attorney $15,000. The past client never received the agreed upon service. His case was many years ago, my case is about 18 months old. How do I reopen the case with this New Discovery or am I wasting my time?

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Eugene P. Castagliuolo

    Contributor Level 16

    Answered . What you have to be concerned about (since you lost this case the first time around) is: What is going to be different about your case, your preparation, your facts, your arguments, etc. THIS time around? If there will be nothing new/different, then yes, you probably are wasting your time.

    As of the time I provided my answer to your question(s) today, I am NOT your lawyer and you are NOT my client.... more
  2. Rixon Charles Rafter III

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . Wasting your time.

    NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of... more
One or more answers have been taken down.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

22,973 answers this week

2,849 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

22,973 answers this week

2,849 attorneys answering