I need to reopen an Ethics case with New discovery!

Asked over 1 year ago - Lodi, NJ

I lost a judgement for an attorney fee a couple of months ago in a Pro Se Superior Court case. I found another past client of this attorney who gave this same attorney $15,000. The past client never received the agreed upon service. His case was many years ago, my case is about 18 months old. How do I reopen the case with this New Discovery or am I wasting my time?

1. Eugene P. Castagliuolo

Answered . What you have to be concerned about (since you lost this case the first time around) is: What is going to be different about your case, your preparation, your facts, your arguments, etc. THIS time around? If there will be nothing new/different, then yes, you probably are wasting your time.

2. Rixon Charles Rafter III

Answered . Wasting your time.

One or more answers have been taken down.