Skip to main content

I need to Obtain a Medical Malpractice Lawer. Is there Anyone interested in Taking my case?

Willingboro, NJ |

I was misdiagnosed "3" times in the past 6 months with a DVT (Blood Clot). I had just burried my best friend from the same diagnosis. I went insane, my blood pressure went so high that the hospital was fearing I was going to have a stroke. I have been seeing a psychiatrist and on anxiety meds, depression meds, and sleeping pills which I has caused me to form an addiction to only find out that I never had a blood clot and it was a cyst the entire time. I have been on 6 months of blood thinners and sent through various blood treatments to keep levels correct. I am so angry right now! I was told today that all the ultrasound studies show that it was never a blood clot!

I have been put on blood pressure medication over this and have also lost the feeling in my toes because of compromising the flow of blood in my legs. Taking the cumidan has caused me to lose the feeling in almost 4 of my toes and the sides of my feet. All for nothing, I have never had a blood clot! I was told by another expert in the field that the hospital never took longitude shots during the ultrasound and without them you can't make a decision as serious as a blood clot without those shots.

Attorney Answers 3

  1. Best answer

    As with all medical negligence cases, they require an in depth and thorough review, and there will be a specific focus on the extent of any permanent damage. Your anger is understandable but at the same time, let's be glad that you don't have the DVT's. Feel free to call me for a more complete response and explanation.

    Each case is fact senstive, so all answers should be viewed as general advice only, and should never replace a thorough and in depth consultation with an experienced attorney. Further, an answer should not be seen as establishing an attorney-client relationship.

  2. An attorney will not be able to decide if they are going to pursue your case until they have an opprotunity to speak with you about all of the details of your issue and review the relevant medical records.

    There are numerous attorneys on this site who licensed in NJ who specialize in medical malpractice cases. You should contact one of them to discuss your case. My firm does handle medical malpractice cases and I am licensed in NJ. My contact number is 267-773-8446, I would be happy to listen to your complaints in more detail.

    Best of luck to you.

    BENN LAW, LLC 1617 JFK BLVD, SUITE 1240 PHILADELPHIA, PA 19103 267-773-8446 ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP / LEGAL ADVICE / RESULTS DISCLAIMER: The injury, auto accident, car accident, negligence, or other legal information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice, nor the formation of a lawyer or attorney client relationship.

  3. It is not clear that the assumption that it was a blood clot was below accepted standards of care. That aside, I do not think you have a financially viable medical malpractice case. Medical malpractice cases are very costly and time consuming to pursue, and generally speaking, they cannot be prosecuted unless a patients suffers a permanent injury that causes significant limitations.

    Please note that by attempting to answer your question, I am not acting as your attorney. I will do nothing further to protect or preserve your interests in the absence of any additional discussion with you about this matter. John Ratkowitz, Esq. Starr, Gern, Davison & Rubin, P.C. 105 Eisenhower Parkway Roseland, NJ 07068 Office: (973) 830-8441 Cell: (732) 616-6278 Fax: (973) 226-0031 Skype: john_ratkowitz Web:

Lawsuits and disputes topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics