I need to mail MOTION TO TERMINATE PROBATION, (California Penal Code 1203.3) to the court..

Asked over 1 year ago - San Diego, CA

Do i have to mail copy of the forms to Distric Attorney too?????

Another question, In the DEFENDANT, do i need to used my address from mexico? or can i used my friends in the United States.?????
I am going to mail all documents from mexico

1. William Peter Daley

2

Answered . A copy of the motion needs to be served on the prosecutors office.

2. Jasen Bodie Nielsen

Pro

2

Answered . Most, but not all, courts require such motions to be served on the DA. Some also require service on the probation department as well. Good luck. Hiring an attorney to help with this shouldn't cost much, and will generally greatly increase your chances of success. Good luck.

3. Thomas Anthony Schaeffer

1

Answered . Agreed. Serve it on the DA and find someone to appear on your behalf.

4. David Philip Shapiro

Pro

Answered . The motion needs to be filed/calendared in person at the courthouse where your case was originally heard. Hire a locally experienced criminal defense attorney to assist and appear on your behalf.

Law Offices of David Shapiro 3555 4th Avenue San Diego, CA 92103 (619) 295-3555