I need to mail MOTION TO TERMINATE PROBATION, (California Penal Code 1203.3) to the court..

San Diego, CA |

Do i have to mail copy of the forms to Distric Attorney too?????

Another question, In the DEFENDANT, do i need to used my address from mexico? or can i used my friends in the United States.????? I am going to mail all documents from mexico

A copy of the motion needs to be served on the prosecutors office.

I will be happy to speak with you at no cost with a FREE phone consultation if you have a San Diego or California matter. Please call my office at 619-238-1905 or visit my website at

Most, but not all, courts require such motions to be served on the DA. Some also require service on the probation department as well. Good luck. Hiring an attorney to help with this shouldn't cost much, and will generally greatly increase your chances of success. Good luck.

Agreed. Serve it on the DA and find someone to appear on your behalf.

Thomas A. Schaeffer, Esq. Law Office of Juarez and Schaeffer PO Box 16216, San Diego, CA 92105 (619) 804-4327 This posting is provided for "informational purposes" only and should not be relied upon as "legal advice." Nothing transmitted from this posting constitutes the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. Applicability of the legal principals discussed here may differ substantially in individual situations or in different States.

The motion needs to be filed/calendared in person at the courthouse where your case was originally heard. Hire a locally experienced criminal defense attorney to assist and appear on your behalf.

Law Offices of David Shapiro 3555 4th Avenue San Diego, CA 92103 (619) 295-3555