I need to know what type of license I would need to operate a foot rub store in NY long island?

Uncasville, CT |

I have a facial and a nail license in the state of NY and when trying to open a store the owner of the place where I was going to rent said my license is not valid for a foot rub store . I have spoke to several people and they tell me that I can open a store . Would it be the owner of the building said that so he does not want to rent to me ? Thank you so much .

1. I would need more information before I could provide you with a proper response. There are licensing requirements but not sure what specific requirement the landlord is speaking of.

If you found this Answer helpful, please mark it as "Best Answer". Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Peter J. Lamont, Esq. Law Offices of Peter J. Lamont 623 Lafayette Avenue, Suite 2, Hawthorne, NJ 07506 Phone: (973) 949-3770 Fax: (866) 603-0471 Toll Free: (855) NJLAW01 (855) 655-2901 www.peterlamontesq.com Additional Offices in New York, Monument, CO, San Juan, PR and affiliates throughout the country. PLEASE NOTE: The above statements are provided for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. Transmission of the information is not intended to create, and the receipt does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship between sender and receiver. You should not act or rely on any information contained on this site without first seeking the advice of an attorney.

Small business topics