I need to know what is exactly an Original Form I-72 is ? I got a letter which green color which RFE.

Asked about 1 year ago - Folsom, PA

what is I-72 form exactly , its a green color letter saying i must submit orginial form I-72 with bone fida documention, i need to know whats is it and where i can find this form
please get back to me

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

5

Answered . I agree with my colleagues.

2. Robin Jean Gray

Pro

3

Answered . The I-72 form is a form requesting additional information f

3. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

4

Answered . It's the form on which USCIS requests additional evidence from an applicant or petitioner.

4. Jeffrey Adam Devore

3

Answered . An I-72 is a form issued by USCIS when requesting additional evidence. It is not a form that you can complete or obtain, but usually takes the form of a letter issued at or after an interview. Look at the letter that was sent or given to you by USCIS. That is the original I-72.

Since USCIS is looking for additional information your case was not documented properly Consult with an experienced immigration attorney for assistance.