I need to know the new york state usery limit law?? on auto loans and financing, like "finance charge" AND "apr"

Caledonia, NY |

i feel like the finance companey and or delership has used me beyond my awarness of knowing how much they can charge you, never in my life have i paid a finance charge that was little more then HALF the purches price out the door, price complete out the door was 12.046 and they charge me 6,223 for finance charge only + a 29.5 APR... I WANT AND HONEST LEGAL ADVICE.... THANK YOU.

1. There are a number of issues that must be investigated before a determination regarding violation of New York State Usury laws. First is why the $6223 was charged. Second - is the 29.5 APR. Generally - NYS usury laws limit the interest rates on certain transactions to 16%. However there are various factors that impact the applicability of usury laws.
    I would be happy to review the paperwork that you have and discuss the matter with you further.