Skip to main content

I need to know my right as a mother is trying to get full custody and take my kids! away from me.

Atlantic City, NJ |

Me and my mother have joint custody but she is primary only because the kids wake up and sleep there. THATS WHY THE JUDGE GAVE HER primary. She has been a real dushbag and take primary to far. I have went to school and graduated its been hard finding a job but I don't give up. I pray I have one before court though. My mother is going to come at me hard and if that means losing on me and making it like I'm a bad mother then that she will do. She don't care she is moving to gerogia and wants my kids with her. I'm trying to move to Florida to be stable with my kids and start my life without her and she doesn't want that. She wants things to happen her way if not she will do whatever it takes to make it happen and that means hurting me then she will. I just want my kids in a month is court.

Attorney Answers 1

  1. The fact that your mother wants to move to another state may be a valid reason for transferring custody back to you, depending on the history of this case.

Child custody topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics