I need to know my options on a felony possession of heroine

Fresno, CA |

I have felony possession from 1996 and from 2006 now I was arrested with two syringes full of heroine

1. You need an attorney . I do not know how other matters were resolved . That would have an impact on this current charge .

Andrew Roberts (818) 597-0633/ (805) 496-7777

2. Your options depend on a m=number of things not related. What were the '96 and '06 vvonvictions for? [more than one type of possession]. What is current chrge? Any other felony record? Did you go to prison on the '96 and/or '06 convictions? If so, how long? Options also depend on how good the current case agaist you is.Hope you have attorney. If so, ask him or her.

The above is not intended as legal advice. The response does not constitute the creation of an attorney client relationship as this forum does not provide for a confidential communication.

3. Hire a Fresno criminal attorney and discuss your options with him. Most attorneys offer a free initial consultation. In the meantime, I suggest you enroll yourself in an outpatient drug program or at least go to NA 4x/week. This shows effort on your part and the court will treat you accordingly. Good luck

4. Just because you have prior drug offenses doesn't mean you don't have a defense. If you are able to hire an attorney, you should set up an appointment with someone to discuss your possible defenses/options based on the facts in your case. If you are not able to hire an attorney, one will be appointed to you at your first court date.

Please don't forget to choose the "best" or most "helpful" answer. This response does not create an attorney client relationship. The information provided here should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice received by an attorney that you have retained for your specific case. If you are actually involved in a case pending in court and you have an attorney, you should speak to your attorney and follow his/her advice. The information provided here is for general purposes only.