I need to know my options on a felony possession of heroine

Asked over 1 year ago - Fresno, CA

I have felony possession from 1996 and from 2006 now I was arrested with two syringes full of heroine

1. Andrew Stephen Roberts

Pro

5

Answered . You need an attorney . I do not know how other matters were resolved . That would have an impact on this current charge .

Andrew Roberts (818) 597-0633/ (805) 496-7777
  2. Harry Edward Hudson Jr

5

Answered . Your options depend on a m=number of things not related. What were the '96 and '06 vvonvictions for? [more than one type of possession]. What is current chrge? Any other felony record? Did you go to prison on the '96 and/or '06 convictions? If so, how long? Options also depend on how good the current case agaist you is.Hope you have attorney. If so, ask him or her.

3. Vijay Dinakar

Pro

5

Answered . Hire a Fresno criminal attorney and discuss your options with him. Most attorneys offer a free initial consultation. In the meantime, I suggest you enroll yourself in an outpatient drug program or at least go to NA 4x/week. This shows effort on your part and the court will treat you accordingly. Good luck

4. Amy Katherine Guerra

4

Answered . Just because you have prior drug offenses doesn't mean you don't have a defense. If you are able to hire an attorney, you should set up an appointment with someone to discuss your possible defenses/options based on the facts in your case. If you are not able to hire an attorney, one will be appointed to you at your first court date.