I need to know If I need to pay Palmer, Reifler & Associates, P.A.? Statutory civil damage claim

Beaumont, TX |
Filed under: Shoplifting

I was caught shoplifting out of Macy's in Texas. First Macy's lost prevention was sending me letters to pay $395. I didn't have the money to pay. Then I just started receiving letters from this law firm to pay them $395 on behalf of Macy's. I've read some bad reviews on Palmer, Reifler and Associates. The poilce was not called out.. I need to know If I dont pay what is likely of me getting sued?

not very likely

If this answer was helpful to you or if it was the best answer, please click the buttons that state helpful and best answer. Please understand that all of my answers are for informational purposes only, are not legal advise, and do not create an attorney-client relationship between you and me. I am not your attorney and you are not my client unless we enter into a signed contract. My only legal advise to you is that you should immediately consult with and hire a lawyer and that you should not represent yourself. If you want to more information about personal injury, visit or if you want more information about criminal defense, visit Good luck!