Skip to main content

I need to know if I am legally divorced in Orange Park Florida

Tucson, AZ |
Filed under: Divorce

I was divorced in the year 2003 of March

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


It sounds as though you already know you were in March, 2003. If you need a copy, you can always contact the clerk of courts office there.


Every county courthouse has divorce records. Orange Park, Florida is in Clay County. So you could visit the Clay County website to ascertain information about your case. If you need a copy of your decree, you should contact the Clay County circuit court directly, pay the fee, and obtain a copy. Good luck!

Get Avvo’s 10-part divorce email series

A weekly guide with tips and legal advice for each stage of the process.

Divorce topics

Recommended articles about Divorce

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer