I NEED TO KNOW IF I AM A CONVICTED FELON?

Baxley, GA |

FOR A JOB

1. Go to your local sheriff office and request a criminal background check to be run on yourself.... Will cost you around $25.00

The information is provided for general purposes only and should not be relied upon. You are advised to consult with an attorney of your choosing, who can advise you on the particular facts and options in your case. No attorney-client relationship is intended or formed absent you executing a signed fee agreement. P. Darrell Kimbrell is licensed to practice law in the State of Georgia. Information provided is based only on Georgia law, and is not directly applicable to any other jurisdictions, states, or districts. This response, or any response, is not legal advice nor does such response create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information. Any state specific concerns should be directed to an attorney who is licensed to practice law in that respective state.

2. Although most would assume that being a convicted felon is an unforgettable experience, requesting a background check as suggested would be helpful.

This answer is for general purposes only and does not create an attorney/client or confidential relationship which can only be created by a written and signed retainer agreement.