Skip to main content

I need to know how to file a complaint against NELNET FINANCIAL PLANNING who works with The Department of Education.

Easton, MD |

I have two loans with The Department of Education. Nelnet charged me for a loan that was not mine, also on one loan I have paid interest with no principle for the last two years. This does not seem right and when I called NelNet they are uneducated people on the phone. i need help as to where I can file a complaint.

Attorney Answers 1


I suggest you contact NelNet, either directly or through an attorney, by fax rather than by telephone. You are more likely to get referred to a person with the ability to answer your questions.

Mark as helpful

Bankruptcy and debt topics

Recommended articles about Bankruptcy and debt

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics