I need to go to USA for asylum but Airway personel saying "you can't go without any visa because IATA rules." How can I do?

Asked about 3 years ago - San Antonio, TX

I know I need to be in USA physically but I'm stuck here. Only US custom staff can ask my visa while entering USA borders. IATA rules against Universal Declaration of Human Rights and Turkish local laws too. I haven't travel freedom in practice. How can I leave here to fly to USA with my passport? Or is there any other option to apply for asylum in Turkey.

1. Thomas Esparza Jr.

Pro

Answered . you need to find an office of the United Nations High Command on Refugees to find out the procedure. no guarantee that they will get you here. they are not a travel agency but a ligitimate organization trying to help refugees.

2. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . In order to be able to board an airline, you must have a valid visa for the country you are flying to, or the right to enter that country without a visa. The desire to apply for asylum does not give you the right to enter the country where you wish to apply for asylum.