Skip to main content

I need to get my company's e-verify identification number, My employer say they need to get it activated, what is the process?

Gainesville, FL |

I am applying for STEM extension , as my opt is about to expire, for which i need my companies e-verify identification number or company id . My employer says they need to get it acivated, i called the USCIS, they say the company is e-verified, so what do they mean by they need to get it activated.

Attorney Answers 3

  1. You should not be doing this.

    Have their HR, or better yet, immigration attorney supervise this.

    PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

  2. I agree with attorney Capriotti.

  3. I agree with my distinguished colleagues.

    National Toll Free: 877-583-7080. Joseph Cella, Esq. has been practicing Immigration Law for 19 years. The answers provided herein neither constitute legal advice, nor create an attorney/client relationship.

Employment topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics