I need to find out info on my father's murder case it was from back on 10/18/05.. His Name is Alexander Edward Czaplicki

Asked about 2 years ago - Bayonne, NJ

i had been looking for him for a long time and i just recently found out from my mother that she bumped into his cousin and she told me that he was found on the side of the road in egg harbor nj with 2 gunshot wound to his body on 10/18/05 ..all this time i was looking for him and no one ever notified me. being that i am his next of kin i should have been told..i want to know if they ever found out who did it and also i found out he was buried next to his father in cemetery in florida..and my cousin who lives with me told me that a man came to the house asking for me but he did not leave his name and he never came back i wonder if that was him looking for help this was a month before his body was found..i really would appreciate any info or at least tell me who to talk to.

Attorney answers (4)

  1. 2

    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Sorry for your loss. I would start with the local sheriff / police department in whatever county he was found in. Then the local courts to see if anyone was caught and put to trial or a court case. For the funeral, I would check local vital records and burial records in Florida and New Jersey.

    Hire a lawyer to protect your legal rights.
    Jeffrey J. Estrella, Esq.
    Licensed Attorney and Counsellor At Law/Abogado y Licensiado
    Licensed in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut
    The Estrella Law Firm, P.C.
    75-20 Astoria Boulevard, Suite 170
    Inside The Bulova Corporate Center
    Jackson Heights, NY 11370
    T. (347) 628-2391
    F. (718) 672-4728
    E. Estrella.Jeffrey@gmail.com

    The answers posted herein are not legal advice and no attorney-client relationship exists. Call for a free 20... more
  2. 2

    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Talk to the Egg Harbor police department. The County Prosecutor's office should also have some information regarding the case.
    Good Luck!

    This answer should not be construed as creating an attorney-client relationship, and is for informational purposes... more
  3. 2

    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Contact the local police and the county prosecutor. As you are next of kin, they should be helpful in providing information. Good luck.

    DISCLAIMER: Please be advised that this post is not intended to constitute legal advice and is for informational... more
  4. 1

    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . The local police likely did the investigation. Bring your ID and they will likely give you information. If the county did the investigation you may have to call the county prosecutor homicide unit.

Related Topics

Criminal defense

Criminal law establishes the classifications of crimes, how guilt or innocence is determined, and the types of punishment or rehabilitation that may be imposed.

Criminal charges

Criminal charges are formal accusations in court that someone has committed a crime. Criminal charges have many classifications and degrees of severity.

Daniel P. Hilf

Driving While License Suspended

Driving While License Suspended or Revoked in Michigan is a misdemeanor offense (according to MCL 257.904(3)(a)) that carries a maximum potential jail sentence of up to 93 days, and/or a... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

32,143 answers this week

3,639 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

32,143 answers this week

3,639 attorneys answering