I need to find a really good Labor lawyer

Asked over 1 year ago - New York, NY

I want to sue my ex-employer for Wage & hour claim, Equal pay act, NY wage and hour claim & Constructive discharge

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Vincent Peter White

    Contributor Level 18

    Answered . You should use Avvo.com to find highly rated employment attorneys in your area.

    This answer does not constitute legal advice and you should contact an attorney to confirm or research further any... more
One or more answers have been taken down.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

23,889 answers this week

2,751 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

23,889 answers this week

2,751 attorneys answering

Legal Dictionary

Don't speak legalese? We define thousands of terms in plain English.

Browse our legal dictionary