I need to find a pitbull in a suit , charged w/a class c felony , no record , payments , unlawful possession & intent 2 deliver

Asked almost 3 years ago - Lakewood, WA

Was on school ( college ) grounds

1. Daryl L. Graves

Pro

1

1

Answered . Finding the right lawyer for you is important!!

I was intending to answer a question, but I am not sure what you are asking. I would be happy to talk with you, get more specific information, and discuss your options. Let me know what works and how to contact you.

2. Scott John Terry

Answered . As with my colleague, your question difficult to answer, however, I would be happy to consult with you to further flush out the facts and see what possible defenses you may have.

Responses to questions on AVVO does not establish an attorney -client relationship.