Skip to main content

I need to do an answer to a concursus petition... I do not know how to do that.

Monroe, LA |

I work for a chiropractor

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Seek a paid consultation with a lawyer in the Monroe area. It should be the best small amount of money you will ever spend.

This response does not creat an attorney client relationship. In all cases, I recommend you seek a paid consultation with an attorney with expertise in this area.

Get Avvo’s 3-part personal injury email series

A roundup of the best tips and legal advice.

Personal injury topics

Recommended articles about Personal injury

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer