I need to consult with an attorneys that practices in Philadelphia concerning criminal matters

Asked over 1 year ago - Philadelphia, PA

I need a super attorney that has been successful in defending a client concerning DUI and causation. I understand causation and culpability concerning causation. DUI is not a strict liability offense. I would prefer to employ a litigator that specializes in rising blood alcohol levels.

I apologize for trying to solicit here. I will do just that, use "find a lawyer" Please disregard for I cannot delete post. Or can I?

1. Lidia L. Alperovich

Pro

7

Answered . You should use "Find a Lawyer" feature on this website and look for clients' reviews. This section is not for soliciting attorneys/clients but to answer legal questions. There is also Philadelphia Super Lawyer Magazine

2. Theodore H. Swan Jr.

Pro

5

Answered . I agree with my colleagues that you should use the "Find a Lawyer" feature on this site.

3. Paula Brown Sinclair

6

Answered . Please feel free to use the Avvo "Find a Lawyer" function. The Q&A is not intended for attorney recruitment (or client solicitation either).

This answer is offered as a public service for general information only and may not be relied upon as legal advice.
  4. Kevin Mark Wray

2

Answered . Attorneys, certain magazines notwithstanding, do not have capes nor do they have special powers. You need an experienced DUI attorney. I would recommend Charles Nistico or Steve Kellis but you need to understand ---- success is fact driven and seeking results on past performance is what keeps rcaetracks and casinos in the black.

BTW extrapolation (rising blood alcohol levels) was eliminated as a defense by the state legislature in 2004 when Pennsylvania amended its DUI statute.