I need to consult with an attorneys that practices in Philadelphia concerning criminal matters

Asked about 1 year ago - Philadelphia, PA

I need a super attorney that has been successful in defending a client concerning DUI and causation. I understand causation and culpability concerning causation. DUI is not a strict liability offense. I would prefer to employ a litigator that specializes in rising blood alcohol levels.

Additional information

I apologize for trying to solicit here. I will do just that, use "find a lawyer" Please disregard for I cannot delete post. Or can I?

Attorney answers (4)

  1. Lidia L. Alperovich


    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You should use "Find a Lawyer" feature on this website and look for clients' reviews. This section is not for soliciting attorneys/clients but to answer legal questions. There is also Philadelphia Super Lawyer Magazine

  2. Theodore H. Swan Jr.


    Contributor Level 12


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . I agree with my colleagues that you should use the "Find a Lawyer" feature on this site.

  3. Paula Brown Sinclair

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Please feel free to use the Avvo "Find a Lawyer" function. The Q&A is not intended for attorney recruitment (or client solicitation either).

    This answer is offered as a public service for general information only and may not be relied upon as legal advice.
  4. Kevin Mark Wray

    Contributor Level 10


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Attorneys, certain magazines notwithstanding, do not have capes nor do they have special powers. You need an experienced DUI attorney. I would recommend Charles Nistico or Steve Kellis but you need to understand ---- success is fact driven and seeking results on past performance is what keeps rcaetracks and casinos in the black.

    BTW extrapolation (rising blood alcohol levels) was eliminated as a defense by the state legislature in 2004 when Pennsylvania amended its DUI statute.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,185 answers this week

3,078 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,185 answers this week

3,078 attorneys answering