I need to change my status, I am trying to fill out Form I-485 that asks data from Form I-94 or 95.

Tucson, AZ |

I have entered the US with ESTA and did not receive an I-94 or 95 Form.

You don't have it

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.

I do not believe that you can change status while on ESTA.

Not even if I am married to a US citizen?

Sasha O. Lazarevich-Sinnott

Sasha O. Lazarevich-Sinnott

If you are married to a US citizen you can adjust, but this information was not included in your question. Basically, you can only adjust on ESTA unless you are the beneficiary of an immediate relative petition.

Sasha O. Lazarevich-Sinnott

Sasha O. Lazarevich-Sinnott

Typo - Can only adjust status on ESTA *IF* you are the beneficiary of an immediate relative petition.

You say so on the form.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.