Skip to main content

I need to change my status, I am trying to fill out Form I-485 that asks data from Form I-94 or 95.

Tucson, AZ |

I have entered the US with ESTA and did not receive an I-94 or 95 Form.

Attorney Answers 3

  1. You don't have it

    This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.

  2. I do not believe that you can change status while on ESTA.

  3. You say so on the form.

    NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Immigration topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics