I need to bond my man out of jail

Asked 9 months ago - Sulphur Springs, TX

Drug charge and deadly weapon school zone

1. Macy Michelle Jaggers

Pro

1

Answered . You need to call bond companies. Their rates will be fairly similar. Some will offer payment plans. Some will require collateral. It will depend on the amount of the bonds.

2. Evan Edward Pierce-Jones

1

Answered . Ms. Jaggers gives a great answer.

I would only add that over the years I have known good, decent folks who were in the bail bond business, and I have known some who were not so honorable.

So, shop around...and if you have friends who have had to used bail bond companies before, ask for references.

3. Rogelio Garcia

Answered . Don't know if a bond has been set yet, But when it is set you can call a local bondsman that works in your county. I have met some nice folks in that business and have spoken to numerous unscrupulous ones. if bond is way to high, hire a criminal lawyer to ask for a bond reduction. good luck

4. J. Bradley Nance

Answered . Or, don't use a bonding company at all!! Put up the cash yourself and get your money back at the end!!
    Cheap, easy, free and no risk of being ripped off!!