Skip to main content

I need to bond my man out of jail

Sulphur Springs, TX |

Drug charge and deadly weapon school zone

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


You need to call bond companies. Their rates will be fairly similar. Some will offer payment plans. Some will require collateral. It will depend on the amount of the bonds.

Macy Jaggers's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Jaggers offers everyone a free consultation to discuss their case. Feel free to call her office at 214-365-9800 to make an appointment (phones are answered 24 hours) or visit her website at for more information about her services and recent victories.


Ms. Jaggers gives a great answer.

I would only add that over the years I have known good, decent folks who were in the bail bond business, and I have known some who were not so honorable.

So, shop around...and if you have friends who have had to used bail bond companies before, ask for references.

Answers on Avvo are for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal advice. No attorney / client relationship is created by providing this answer. For specific advice about your situation, you should consult a competent attorney of your choosing.


Don't know if a bond has been set yet, But when it is set you can call a local bondsman that works in your county. I have met some nice folks in that business and have spoken to numerous unscrupulous ones. if bond is way to high, hire a criminal lawyer to ask for a bond reduction. good luck


Or, don't use a bonding company at all!! Put up the cash yourself and get your money back at the end!!
Cheap, easy, free and no risk of being ripped off!!

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer