I need to apply green card for my husband he is on H-1 visa. Its going to get expire in july2013.I am us citizen .

Asked over 1 year ago - Iselin, NJ

can you please advice me to how apply green card for my husband. i need to know what documrnts i need to file green card for him. Does it make any difference as this is my second marriage.
thanx.

1. Irene Vaisman

Answered . I strongly suggest that you retain an experienced attorney to represent you and your husband.

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.
  2. Alice Antonovsky

Answered . This forum provides general answers to specific questions. We cannot tell you how to apply and what documents you need. You can visit www.uscis.gov and it has all the information that you need. I suggest you contact an immigration attorney who will be able to go over all the details with you and give you the information you are looking for. Good Luck.

3. Eric M. Mark

Pro

Answered . The process is way too complicated to tell you what forms, how to fill them out and what supporting evidence you need to send. Your prior marriage could be important depending on the timing of the marriage, divorce and when you met your current husband. Since this is probably the most important process you and your husband will go through, legally speaking, and it is very complicated, you really should retain a lawyer to help you.

4. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . Either read and follow the instructions on the USCIS website, or retain an experienced immigration attorney to handle the case.