I Need the contingency attorney practicing in California --don't know which one--discrimination ? breach of contract ? injury ?

Asked over 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

I have volunteered for a paid , inpatient, long term study being the subject of new drug testing. Almost for the entire duration I have been exposed to discriminatory treatment with regards to the unhealthy living conditions, offended verbally by the staff and total disregard to my complains.
I could have withdrawn from the study anytime but because of its length ( over 7 weeks ) I had to adjust very significantly my personal life in order to participate and just quitting was not an option.

1. Scott Richard Kaufman

1

Answered . You may wish to have someone review your contract and the facts you note to see if they did indeed breach or if this was "part" of the study?

2. Nicholas Basil Spirtos

Answered . No one on AVVO can answer the question without seeing the documents that would have been provided as part of the program.
    Take everything to a local attorney for a consultation.