I need my mental health records form Lansing Correctional Facility? What would be the most amount of money I could receive ?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Wichita, KS

I was given a 50/50 shot of Benadrill and Hal idol, I refused the Hal idol while strapped in a 5-point restraint bed for 16 hours. The following day on 2 p.m. - 10 p.m. shift, i was recently placed that morning at 7 a.m. . Then went to sleep until 2 p.m., I woke up and ask what time is it and since I was removed from a crisis lvl 5 to a lvl 3 with a guard supervising me. Anyways I asked the guard what time it was, she said "@2: 10 p.m., as I rest on my mattress in the suicide cell, i got seasick and that's when i had allergic reaction, i asked for medical attention but was denied, i was harassed denied treatment. I filed a grievance do to the situation that has already occurred. I want to file a lawsuit against CCS for medical negligence, malpractice, punitive damages, mental anguish.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. 1

    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . You can see a local attorney, who can examine your case. As to the amount of money, I would suggest that under these facts that you posted, none. But, your attorney may view the case differently after seeing all the records.

    We do not have a client/attorney relationship until you make an appointment, we discuss your case face to face, I... more

Related Topics


Divorce is the process of formally ending a marriage. Divorces may be jointly agreed upon, resolved by negotiation, or decided in court.

Lawsuits and disputes

If you're faced with a dispute that can't be resolved by negotiation, a lawsuit may be necessary. It will allow you to seek a legally binding solution in court.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

36,231 answers this week

3,857 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

36,231 answers this week

3,857 attorneys answering