I need immigration lawyer. Hi, I came on F1 Student visa and went out of status due to some problems in here .

I did graduated from USA college with 3.7 GPA and have a social security card and working on ssn and paying taxes from last 5 years . I am in USA from last 8 years . I was 19 when i came to USA .Do i qualify for dream acts . I have zero criminal record not even a single traffic ticket. I did help feds solving a abortion clinic case in New Mexico as I was there witness . What can I do as i need to go my home country by end of this year and want to come back as I have a good job here .

Brooklyn, NY -

Levan Natalishvili

Levan Natalishvili

Immigration Attorney - New York, NY

You do not meet the age requiems to qualify for Dream act.

Sponsored Listing
Alexus Paul Sham

Alexus Paul Sham

Immigration Attorney - The Woodlands, TX

I agree with my colleagues. You do not qualify for DACA. It is best to set up a consultation with an immigration attorney.

Stephen D. Berman

Stephen D. Berman

Immigration Attorney - Chicago, IL

You do not qualify for DACA. If congress passes a DREAM Act, you may qualify, depending on what the law says.

Jeff L. Khurgel

Jeff L. Khurgel

Immigration Attorney - Irvine, CA

Although you would not qualify for deferred action (DACA) because you entered the U.S. after the age of 16, you might have other potential eligibility worth discussing. Call an immigration attorney for a confidential consultation.

Dana Roxana Bucin

Dana Roxana Bucin

Immigration Attorney - Hartford, CT

Consult with an immigration attorney in private