I need help with my green card renewal form part3 question 3 and 4

Cambridge, OH |

i need information about my green card renewal part 3 question 3 and 4
question 3 asks city of residence i sent my forms and went for a interview at
uscis office in columbus oh
question 4 ask for location thats were my adjusment from wavier to permenent resident
and granted and welcome
so when they ask question 3 city of residence do i put columbus oh
and for question 4 location do i put uscis office columbus oh

1. Hi Hope you are well. I think that specific and technical questions like these are better asked of an attorney in person through a consult of sorts. Its difficult of us to answer such specifics when we don't know all the facts. Best of luck.

2. Unfortunately, form-specific questions like these are best NOT answered on an internet blog ... there is too great a possibility that you will get incorrect information.

Consider a consultation with an attorney ... it could save you time/money. Many of us do consultations via Skype.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

3. Questions can be confusing sometimes. I hope you answer them accurately and with full understanding. Best Wishes!
    Lalita Haran
    Attorney: Immigration Law
    13295 Illinois St ste 128
    Camel IN 46032
    Ph: (317) 660-6174
    www.haranlaw.com

Contact (317) 660-6174 for specific legal advice. Answers here are not legal advice because they are of general nature and not tailored to your specific situation. You should not act on this answer without checking with an Immigration Attorney.

4. question 3 asks where you applied for an immigrant visa or adjustment - give the place where you filed
    question 4 asks location where immigrant visa issued or USCIS where adjustment of status was granted - give place where you had the adjustment interview - Columbus Ohio

216.861.4414
    immigration@rbrownllc.com
    www.brown-immigration.com