I need help with cheap attorney

Chula Vista, CA |

have very little money but need a good attorney to help my with my case

Before hourly rates come into play usually an attorney and potential client discuss facts of the case and the attorney decides whether or not the attorney wants to help the potential client. Please elaborate on your case.

Please be advised this does not create an attorney client relationship. You are advised to get further legal advice based on the specific facts of your case.

Everyone wants a good attorney they don't have to pay....

Have you contacted legal aid organizations in SD area? If you qualify (i.e. you have little money or resources) you may get top notch legal representation for free.

If you have a criminal mattter contact the public defenders office or do whatever you have to do to come up with the cash you need.

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I give a 100% effort to get you on the right track with your issue. Sometimes that means legal educational information, sometimes that means counseling and non-legal guidance. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.

Contact the University of San Diego Legal Clinics and ask for Ms. Betancourt. Depending on your income level, and the facts of your potential case, you may qualify for attorney assistance for a very low fee. Please also tell Ms. Betancourt I said "hello".

DISCLAIMER: This reponse is for informational purposes only and cannot be treated as legal advice. Legal advice depends on the specific facts of the particular matter at issue. Accordingly, you should not rely on or act on any information provided herein without consulting with legal counsel that is licensed to practice law in your jurisdiction. This response does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the Law Office of Arthur J. Obolsky.

Cheap doesn't mean good. If you have a legal problem it depends on what kind of problem it is. You may be able to find a legal aid clinic in your area, but it depends on your income whether or not they will take your case and if they do that area of law.

The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Illinois. Responses are answers to general legal questions and the receiver of such question should consult a local attorney for specific answers to questions.