I need help to understand the law in Richmond ca

Richmond, CA |

If someone violation they probation for not going to they program and for not going to see her you think how long. They will be in county jail for

1. It's impossible to give you a clear answer to this question without a lot more information. It sounds like you're talking about formal (felony) probation. It could be as little as reinstating probation (likely if it's going to be a first time violation and the crime is minor) to state prison time if probation is revoked (more likely if there have been prior violations and the crime is more serious).

Best,

Nicholas M. Loncar, Esq.
    t. 323.803.4352 | f. 323.617.3838
    www.iDefendLosAngeles.com
    Nicholas.Loncar@iDefendLosAngeles.com
    Sunset Law Building | 1295 W. Sunset Blvd
    Los Angeles, CA | 90026

2. This is multiple repeated question.

No legal advice is given here. My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must NOT be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions & Answers forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by joint execution of a written agreement for legal services. I am only licensed in the States of California and New York and the District of Columbia

3. Need more information- what was original charge?

Andrew Roberts (818) 597-0633/ (805) 496-7777

4. Were you on formal probation? What charge? What sentence?

This is not intended to be legal advise or as legal representation. I am a California personal injury attorney . Be aware that every state has its own statute of limitations; and statutes & case laws that govern the handling of these matters.