I need help to find a lawyer to help me in my divorce proceedings.

Athens, TX |

I was born and resided in Texas most of my life but have been living overseas for more than 3 years now. I have been back to Texas twice during this time and started divorce proceedings, only to find out on my return to the country where I now reside, that my wife never signed the final agreement papers after my departure. I cannot afford to return again to the US for this at the moment but wish to get this finalized as quickly as possible and at not too high a price as I am now a pensioner and I rely on my monthly Social Security cheque to meet most of my expenses.
Please could someone advise me who I can contact in order to get my divorce finalized as soon as possible.

Any experienced family law attorney in your area will be able to assist you. You should research some here on Avvo to decide which one to go with, there are many great attorneys listed on Avvo and ones that provide valuable insight within the forums.

You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation since every case is different and not all information is relayed in an online question. The Law Office of Ophelia Bernal-Mora, P.A. is a family & criminal law firm located in Orlando, Florida, we invite you to contact us and welcome your calls at 407-377-6828. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.

Recommended articles about Family law