I need help to find a lawyer to help me in my divorce proceedings.

Asked over 2 years ago - Athens, TX

I was born and resided in Texas most of my life but have been living overseas for more than 3 years now. I have been back to Texas twice during this time and started divorce proceedings, only to find out on my return to the country where I now reside, that my wife never signed the final agreement papers after my departure. I cannot afford to return again to the US for this at the moment but wish to get this finalized as quickly as possible and at not too high a price as I am now a pensioner and I rely on my monthly Social Security cheque to meet most of my expenses.
Please could someone advise me who I can contact in order to get my divorce finalized as soon as possible.

1. Ophelia Genarina Bernal-Mora

Pro

Answered . Any experienced family law attorney in your area will be able to assist you. You should research some here on Avvo to decide which one to go with, there are many great attorneys listed on Avvo and ones that provide valuable insight within the forums.