I need help on my application for work authorization

I am self-financing international student in Fort-Lauderdale. I filed for authorization to accept off-campus job due to economic hardship because I no longer get funds from my sponsor and there is no on-campus job opportunity in my school, but I don't want to lose my MBA program because it means so much to my life and future career, and I am doing extremely well in my studies. All I want is a chance to get a job legitimately and earn a decent living, pay my bills and fund my program. But the dhs is requesting affidavit and evidence that I got an employer who has filed labor and wage attestation. But most jobs wouldn't accept me before I get the authorization. I need help.

Fort Lauderdale, FL -

Jeffrey Adam Devore

Jeffrey Adam Devore

Immigration Attorney - West Palm Beach, FL

Employment authorization for F-1 students experiencing economic hardship does not require an labor of wage attestation from an employer. It sounds as though you are confusing this with an H-1B visa. Consult with an experienced immigration attorney who can review your case and advise you the best way to proceed.

Jose Antonio Moreno

Jose Antonio Moreno

Immigration Attorney - Jacksonville, FL

I agree.

Alexander Joseph Segal

Alexander Joseph Segal

Immigration Attorney - New York, NY

And for that help you need to pay a visit to an immigration attorney in Florida.