I need help on my application for work authorization

Fort Lauderdale, FL |

I am self-financing international student in Fort-Lauderdale. I filed for authorization to accept off-campus job due to economic hardship because I no longer get funds from my sponsor and there is no on-campus job opportunity in my school, but I don't want to lose my MBA program because it means so much to my life and future career, and I am doing extremely well in my studies. All I want is a chance to get a job legitimately and earn a decent living, pay my bills and fund my program. But the dhs is requesting affidavit and evidence that I got an employer who has filed labor and wage attestation. But most jobs wouldn't accept me before I get the authorization. I need help.

Employment authorization for F-1 students experiencing economic hardship does not require an labor of wage attestation from an employer. It sounds as though you are confusing this with an H-1B visa. Consult with an experienced immigration attorney who can review your case and advise you the best way to proceed.

While this answer is provided by a Florida Bar Certified Expert in Immigration and Nationality Law, it is for general information purposes only and an attorney/client relationship is neither intended nor created. You should seek out qualified counsel to review your case and provide you with advice specific to your situation. Call +1-561-478-5353 to schedule a consultation with Mr. Devore.

2. And for that help you need to pay a visit to an immigration attorney in Florida.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.