I need help in stopping internet bully and hacking.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Las Vegas, NV

been going on for six months now...I am scared and dont know what to do

1. Barry Franklin Poulson

Answered . You could avoid the Internet. Life would be better. Hacking is EXTREMELY hard to do. Have you PC checked by a professional, and after any evidence is retained, cleaned. Have the tech install protective software. Then, have the tech set your Internet access equipment for greater security. Next, change your password on every site using a different password on each site. UPPER / lower case, numbers, long passwords not in the dictionary. Then, if you must be on the Internet at all, do not go where the bully goes. Choose new screen names. Step away from the keyboard. You could see a lawyer to see if there is any criminal behavior or actionable behavior. Most likely, from what you post, not.