Skip to main content

I need help from a experienced foreclosure attorney in Illinois, I am in Lee county

Dixon, IL |

bank is trying to take my home, my wife is disabled from a stroke Jan 2010, I also from bad knees, diabetes, overweight, arthritis, triple bypass Feb. 2010, I have asked them to do a loan modification they refused, I am underwater

Attorney Answers 3

  1. Contact your local bar association or the Illinois State Bar Association.

  2. I would see if you can find an attorney to work on this pro bono, or contact legal aid.

    good luck!

  3. You can also look for an experienced foreclosure defense attorney on the NACA website, which is linked below.

Real estate topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics