I need help for free to draw up a form for a poa / guardianship i cant afforeit my hubby just have a bad wreck and cant affored

Pittsburgh, PA |

i need help for free to draw up a form for a poa / guardianship i cant affored it my hubby just have a bad wreck and cant affored and need help to get all the paper filled out for a poa to stand right now get intouch with me i want different things on it ( can i post my cell number on here ) ?????

THIS IS FOR MY BROTHER NOT MY HUBBY I BEEN GOING AROUND AND AROUND WITH THE GROUP HOME TO GET INFO AND NOW HE IS BEEING THREATING BY ONE OF HIS HOUSE MATES I NEED A FORM / POA DRAWN UP AND SENT TO ME BY EMAIL

1. I am sorry for your circumstances. It is not clear from your summary if your husband has the necessary capacity to sign a POA. If not, then you are stuck with a guardianship proceeding for him. I do not think you will be able to find an attorney to work on that for no fee. You might try a legal aid clinic or then State Bar, to see if they can connect you with pro bono lawyers in your area.

James Frederick

***Please be sure to mark if you find the answer "helpful" or a "best" answer. Thank you! I hope this helps. ***************************************** LEGAL DISCLAIMER I am licensed to practice law in the State of Michigan and have offices in Wayne and Ingham Counties. My practice is focused in the areas of estate planning and probate administration. I am ethically required to state that the above answer does not create an attorney/client relationship. These responses should be considered general legal education and are intended to provide general information about the question asked. Frequently, the question does not include important facts that, if known, could significantly change the answer. Information provided on this site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed attorney that practices in your state. The law changes frequently and varies from state to state. If I refer to your state's laws, you should not rely on what I say; I just did a quick Internet search and found something that looked relevant that I hoped you would find helpful. You should verify and confirm any information provided with an attorney licensed in your state. I hope you our answer helpful!

2. Agreed ... And I am sorry for your situation.

John

Although we invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters, and electronic mail, please remember that this information is for informational purposes only, and does not create an attorney-client relationship. This website is not intended to be the rendering of legal advice for specific cases, you should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel, and you should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. Good luck. John