I need help finding a lawyer that will sue McDonalds for taking advantage of a mentally vulnerable adult,(Autistic),The manager!

Princeton, IL |

The manager got his adress off his application and went to my sons home who is mentally impaired and does dishes at McDonalds<friday and sat nights,Told my son he had to drive him at 1 am to a friends house to pick something up and than he told my son to give him 20.00,he took advantage of my son and put him in harms way,we all know it was a drug run,and my son is very slow and thought he had to drive him cause it was his boss,that came to his home,My son doesnt know his boss only in the work place he keeps to him self and his boss,Which is a manager,said it is my sons word against his they didnt fire him or nothing,plus this guy has a crminal past.I have to stop this and get the word out of managers taking advantage of the mentally impaired that work at places like these.

This is probably better resolved with the HR at McDonald's than a private lawsuit. The reason is that your son did not suffer damages.

This answer is intended as informational only, and does not constitute legal advice or form an attorney-client relationship between us.

I am an attorney licensed in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and the States of Delaware and New Jersey. My practice includes employment, business and health care law. Before I respond to your inquiry, I must state that we have not spoken, I have not reviewed the relevant documents and facts, and I do not represent you. Therefore, my discussion below is not a legal opinion, but is informational only. Finally, my discussion applies only to issues to which Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey or Federal law applies.

That being said, there is a good chance McDonald's has no liability for the off-duty actions of the manager. However, you should contact upper management at McDonald's to advise them of this activity, I suspect they would be very disturbed by it. You should also report it to the police.

/Christopher E. Ezold/

The Ezold Law Firm, P.C.
Employment, Business and Health Law
One Belmont Avenue, Suite 501
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
(610) 660-5585
Cezold@Ezoldlaw.com
www.ezoldlaw.com

I am an attorney licensed in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and the States of Delaware and New Jersey. My practice includes employment, business and health care law. Before I respond to your inquiry, I must state that we have not spoken, I have not reviewed the relevant documents and facts, and I do not represent you. Therefore, my discussion below is not a legal opinion, but is informational only. Finally, my discussion applies only to issues to which Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey or Federal law applies. /Christopher E. Ezold/ The Ezold Law Firm, P.C. Employment, Business and Health Law One Belmont Avenue, Suite 501 Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004 (610) 660-5585 Cezold@Ezoldlaw.com www.ezoldlaw.com

It does not appear that McDonald's is liable for what its manager did outside of work. However, it is very possible that the owner, whether an individual or a corporation would be very interested in how its manager behaves. Look on your son't pay check or W2. Contact the upper management or the owner and deal wiith them directly. It is sad that anyone would take advantage of your son like that.