I need help filling out guardianship papers

Asked over 1 year ago - Wooster, OH

not sure on how to fill out guardianship papers

Attorney answers (3)

  1. David Hershel Lefton


    Contributor Level 5


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You have provided very limited facts and it is difficult to give you advice without knowing the nature of the situation, who you want to apply for and why. I recommend that you contact an attorney in your community to discuss the situation in detail and get the advice you need.

  2. David L. Carrier


    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . That's what we attorneys are here for!
    Get a free initial consultation with a local attorney (you can even find them right here on AVVO) and see if you wouldn't really rather have someone who does this stuff for a living handle your case. I betcha will!

    This is not legal advice. I am not your lawyer. You are not my client. You cannot rely on my response to your... more
  3. Joseph Franklin Pippen Jr.


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . You need to contact local attorney to help you.

    The answer given does not imply that an attorney-client relationship has been established and your best course of... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

25,095 answers this week

2,800 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

25,095 answers this week

2,800 attorneys answering

Legal Dictionary

Don't speak legalese? We define thousands of terms in plain English.

Browse our legal dictionary