I need help filling out guardianship papers

Wooster, OH |

not sure on how to fill out guardianship papers

That's what we attorneys are here for!
Get a free initial consultation with a local attorney (you can even find them right here on AVVO) and see if you wouldn't really rather have someone who does this stuff for a living handle your case. I betcha will!

This is not legal advice. I am not your lawyer. You are not my client. You cannot rely on my response to your question. My response to your question is probably worth exactly what you paid for it. You don't get to sue me for anything. If you'd like to sue me, well you have to hire me first. Here's how you can hire me! #1 Call: 1-888-463-2843 #2 Email: #3 See me on TV! - go to the Ask the Expert tab! #4 Listen to my radio show (2 full hours every week!) - go to the podcast section.

You have provided very limited facts and it is difficult to give you advice without knowing the nature of the situation, who you want to apply for and why. I recommend that you contact an attorney in your community to discuss the situation in detail and get the advice you need.

You need to contact local attorney to help you.

The answer given does not imply that an attorney-client relationship has been established and your best course of action is to have legal representation in this matter.

Wills and estates topics

Recommended articles about Wills and estates