I need help filling out expungement paperwork.

Asked about 1 year ago - Winter Park, FL

I had a petty theft charge. I did everything that was asked of me. I just need to have my expungement paperwork filled out and filed. Looking for someone in the Winter Park or Maitland area that can help me. I know this will cost money.

Attorney answers (5)

  1. Eric Harold Barker

    Contributor Level 11


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . These are somewhat standard and shouldn't be too expensive. If you wish to contact me to make sure you qualify before you hire an attorney, feel free.

  2. George C. Mangrum

    Contributor Level 15


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . I'd be happy to help you. The process takes a while because FDLE is backed up, but you should be in good shape once its done.

    For more information or to set up a free initial consultation contact the Mangrum Law Firm at 407-349-7474. This... more
  3. Judy A. Goldstein

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Try clicking on the Find a Lawyer link at the top of this page. You will find a number of attorneys willing and able to assist you.

  4. Roger Scott Jr.


    Contributor Level 12

    Answered . You can call me, or any of the other lawyers who have answered you here. We all do these, every day.

  5. Tiffany Vanessa Colbert

    Contributor Level 13

    Answered . The Orange County Clerk's office also offers a Sealing/Expungement packet for about $70.00. There is a detailed process that you have to follow, but it is possible to also do this yourself. As long as you follow the checklist and make sure you notice all of the agencies (including the one who arrested you), you may not even have to show up for court! You can also contact an attorney who would be more than happy to assist you with the process.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

31,236 answers this week

3,138 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

31,236 answers this week

3,138 attorneys answering