I need help filling out expungement paperwork.

Winter Park, FL |

I had a petty theft charge. I did everything that was asked of me. I just need to have my expungement paperwork filled out and filed. Looking for someone in the Winter Park or Maitland area that can help me. I know this will cost money.

1. Try clicking on the Find a Lawyer link at the top of this page. You will find a number of attorneys willing and able to assist you.

2. These are somewhat standard and shouldn't be too expensive. If you wish to contact me to make sure you qualify before you hire an attorney, feel free.

3. I'd be happy to help you. The process takes a while because FDLE is backed up, but you should be in good shape once its done.

For more information or to set up a free initial consultation contact the Mangrum Law Firm at 407-349-7474. This answer does not, nor is it intended to, create an attorney-client relationship. It is offered for informational purposes only. Please consult with a licensed attorney before making any legal decisions.

4. You can call me, or any of the other lawyers who have answered you here. We all do these, every day.

5. The Orange County Clerk's office also offers a Sealing/Expungement packet for about $70.00. There is a detailed process that you have to follow, but it is possible to also do this yourself. As long as you follow the checklist and make sure you notice all of the agencies (including the one who arrested you), you may not even have to show up for court! You can also contact an attorney who would be more than happy to assist you with the process.