I need help fighting USCIS for my citizenship. They denied me the citizenship but, state on the letter I can fight them to court

Philadelphia, PA |

Please tell me the best thing to do on my case. My thought was to get a lawyer to fight for me

We first have to determine why they denied you and then see if you are eligible. Having an Attorney see the denial is crucial.

Meet with an attorney: www.ailalawyer.com

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Franco Capriotti - Senior Legal Counsel & Former Professor of Immigration Law - Capriotti International Law - franco@capriotti.com

Our services are not limited by State, nor International bounderies. Our licenses allow us to represent people worldwide.
Do not rely completely on information you get on any website. It is always wise to consult personally with an immigration attorney before taking action.

Consider contacting one of the attorneys on Avvo, or www.ailalawyer.com

NOTE: If you are low income go here: www.justice.gov/eoir/probono/states.htm or http://www.immigrationlawhelp.org/
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Capriotti International Law
www.capriotti.com
franco@capriotti.com
1-503-221-1600
SKYPE AVAILABLE

FORMER IMMIGRATION LAW PROFESSOR -- LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

I agree with my colleagues, you need to meet with an attorney in person so he/she can review the denial and determine what if anything can be done.

Morales Law Firm P.A. 2100 Coral Way Ste 703 Miami, FL 33145 (305) 851-7856 This response is not offered as legal advice, but is only a general informational response for public interest. No one reading this is authorized to claim that an attorney client relationship exists with this writer or the writer's law firm.

Sure you can fight. But the best thing is to sit down with an experienced immigration attorney to see if it is worth it. Sometimes, USCIS is absolutely right, that the applicant doesn't qualify for citizenship. But other times the officer misunderstood, or made a mistake, and an experienced immigration attorney can help. Contact my office to sit down for a consultation. You only have 30 days to file an N-336 to appeal the decision if USCIS denied your N-400, so don't wait too long.

Good luck!

John Vandenberg